Not surprisingly, COVID-19 has driven millions of people online. From meetings and education to shopping and entertainment, we are spending a lot of time online. According to preliminary statistics, internet usage is up by 70%.
Living under lockdown isn’t easy. I’m certainly as guilty as my teenagers of spending way too much time online. There is no doubt that some great things come out of the ability to do this. We have been able to continue business and educate our kids, our groceries are being delivered and we are current on every Netflix series. Most importantly we have been able to connect with friends and family while keeping safe.
As of late, job candidates have been asked the popular question, “What is your favorite website?” As irrelevant as this may sound, it’s actually quite the opposite. Revealing your favorite websites can say a lot about you and your personality.
I’ll put myself out there with my list of favorite websites.
- Home Adore - Architecture, Interior and related Design Ideas Magazine
- Archilovers - The professional Network for Architects. Share and discover architecture projects.
- Liquor.com - Your expert guide, featuring hand-selected cocktail recipes, bar guides, and more.
- Remodelista - The Organized Home: Simple, Stylish Storage Ideas for All Over the House
- Residential Design Magazine - The only national publication dedicated to the business needs of residential architects and custom builders. It aims to guide them on their journey of creating outstanding custom homes–from concept through construction—highlighting the importance of professional collaboration to deliver a superior result.
- Archiproducts - Archiproducts.com, the most powerful search engine for architecture and design products.